Do you want to work with some of the biggest names in the consumer and tech industry? Are you enthusiastic about being a part of the next-generation of technological innovations and solutions? If so, come join our team at Addoptics. We’re looking for a marketing and communications intern to join our fast-growing, young team in Rotterdam.
Addoptics offers prototype optics for fast-paced development teams based on their designs, and can seamlessly scale to series production with our 3D printing and replication process. We distinguish ourselves with our reliability, being able to work with complex designs and our fast delivery time (10x faster than traditional manufacturers).
We’re growing very fast, therefore we’re looking for a highly skilled intern that will bring our marketing to the next level as well! The internship position will work on projects and initiatives under the supervision of the operations leadership team. As part of the team, you’ll will work on short and long term marketing strategy setting as well as company brand management.
- Formulate short and long term marketing strategy
- Help develop, expand and maintain marketing channels
- Prepare proposals, research marketing needs, and plan events
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- HBO student looking for internship/thesis assignment
- Studies in the fields of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand Management, Communications, International Business or similar
- Affinity with technology
- Hands on mentality
- Team oriented and open to direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
What we offer you:
- A challenging and varied internship
- An educational internship in an enthusiastic team with which you collaborate
- Work in a small team and enjoy a lot of freedom to directly contribute to the success of Addoptics
- Company lunch and drinks on Thursdays