Do you want to work with some of the biggest names in the consumer and tech industry? Are you enthusiastic about being a part of the next-generation of technological innovations and solutions? If so, come join our team at Addoptics. We’re looking for an engineering intern to join our fast-growing, young team in Rotterdam.
Addoptics offers prototype optics for fast-paced development teams based on their designs, and can seamlessly scale to series production with our 3D printing and replication process. We distinguish ourselves with our reliability, being able to work with complex designs and our fast delivery time (10x faster than traditional manufacturers).
As a trainee you’ll work in a small team and you enjoy a lot of freedom to contribute to the success of Addoptics. You will be guided in conducting research into 3D printing and / or replication process that form our product.
The work is being carried out in Rotterdam. Your work will consist of supporting the continued development of the production chain and optimizing the process.
Are you looking for an internship with a lot of variety, diversity, and impact?
Then Addoptics has the right challenge for you! We are looking for
enthusiastic interns who have a preference for process engineering and 3D
printing techniques, and an interest in our field.
- 3rd year student with HBO work and thinking level
- Studies in the fields of Mechanical Engineering and Process Engineering
- Experience with CAD Design
- 3D Printing Fanatic
- Hands on mentality
- Team oriented and open to direction
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Command of Dutch and English in speech and writing
What we offer you:
- A challenging and varied internship
- An educational internship in an enthusiastic team with which you collaborate
- Work in a small team and enjoy a lot of freedom to directly contribute to the success of Addoptics