Do you want to work with some of the biggest names in the consumer and tech industry? Are you enthusiastic about being a part of the next-generation of technological innovations and solutions? If so, come join our team at Addoptics. We’re looking for a customer success manager to join our fast-growing, young team in Rotterdam.
Addoptics offers prototype optics for fast-paced development teams based on their designs, and can seamlessly scale to series production with our 3D printing and replication process. We distinguish ourselves with our reliability, being able to work with complex designs and our fast delivery time (10x faster than traditional manufacturers).
As a customer success manager, you are responsible for helping the customer move smoothly through the customer lifecycle, whilst also maximising the customer’s value to themselves and Addoptics. You will monitor the orders of the customers, while making sure to give feedback on the manufacturability of the designs, therefore knowledge of CAD design is a plus. You have a strong affinity with technology and work well with B2B customer management. To be successful in this role you have an excellent customer understanding and can maintain high customer satisfaction. Your main goal is to make the customer happy through acting as the voice and connection between Addoptics and the customer.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Enhance and maximise the customer experience by making sure the customer moves smoothly through the customer lifecycle whilst maximising their value to themselves and Addoptics.
- Solve issues that may arise with the customer.
- Work closely with the business development team to identify opportunities and enhance the customer’s experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science (HBO).
- English level C1/C2Affinity with technology in a B2B environment.
- Knowledge of CAD design is a plus
- Capable of taking initiative and can work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Conversational and social skills.
- Effective organisational skills, ability to manage time and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Ability to excel and make quality decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and demanding environment with a strong attention to detail.
- Customer service experience is plus
What we offer
- This is a full-time opportunity working 40 hours per week
- Competitive compensation package
- Company phone and laptop
- Ample vacation time (25 days per year) and possibility to take longer periods of consecutive holidays
- Company lunch on Thursday afternoons
- Located in the center of Rotterdam, we have a young and exciting company culture and atmosphere