Do you want to work with some of the biggest names in the consumer and tech industry? Are you enthusiastic about being a part of the next-generation of technological innovations and solutions? If so, come join our team at Addoptics. We’re looking for a business developer to join our fast-growing, young team in Rotterdam.
Addoptics offers prototype optics for fast-paced development teams based on their designs, and can seamlessly scale to series production with our 3D printing and replication process. We distinguish ourselves with our reliability, being able to work with complex designs and our fast delivery time (10x faster than traditional manufacturers).
As a business developer, you are responsible for expanding international account relationships and profitable sales. Being the face of the company, you know better than anyone how to connect with future customers. You have a strong affinity with technology and work well in a B2B environment. You have the initiative needed to create your own strategy and approach to business development, including cold calling, email strategies, social selling, hosting webinars, travelling to and from customers. You get the space and ability to build and expand your relationships in the ways you feel best.
To be successful in this role you are able to fully understand customers needs and wants, and can maintain high customer satisfaction to ensure long term and mutually beneficial relationships.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Responsible for expanding the sales of Addoptics across various markets
- Play a key role in identifying new business opportunities, formulating short and long term strategic plans
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships, contract negotiation, visits, handling enquiries to enhance the overall commercial success of the Addoptics portfolio
- Working closely with the customer success team to identify opportunities and keep our customers happy
Skills and Qualifications
Affinity with technology in a B2B environment
Capable of taking initiative and can work with minimal supervision in a team environment
Effective organisational skills, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks appropriately
Strong attention to detail
Willingness to learn how to excel and make quality decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and demanding environment
Knowing a second language is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
Availability for clients after working hours
Open minded with a willingness to be trained and developed into a Sales Team Leader.
What we offer
- This is a full-time opportunity working 40 hours per week
- Competitive compensation package
- Company phone and laptop
- Ample vacation time (25 days per year) and possibility to take longer periods of consecutive holidays
- Company lunch on Thursday afternoons
- Located in the center of Rotterdam, we have a young and exciting company culture and atmosphere